Updates and News
- Sept. 2023 - Two papers to appear in NeurIPS 2023. Congratulations to Zheng Chen.
- Aug. 2023 - We lunch the '’Open-XSource’’ project, which is committed to open-sourcing the low-level computer vision algorithms developed by XPixel group
- Aug. 2023 - One paper is accepted by TPAMI. Congratulations to Dr. Yihao Liu.
- July. 2023 - Two papers to appear in ICCV 2023. Congratulations to Haoyu Chen and Zheng Chen.
- July. 2023 - I won the WAIC Yunfan Award, Rising Star Award. Only 15 scholars under the age of 30 have received this honor.
- Apr. 2023 - One paper to appear in ICML 2023. Congratulations to Ruofan Zhang.
- Feb. 2023 - Two papers to appear in CVPR 2023. Congratulations to Haoyu Chen. One paper is selected as a highlight paper (~2.5\%).
- Jan. 2023 - One paper to appear in ICLR 2023 and is selected as a spotlight paper. Congratulations to Jiale Zhang.
- Nov. 2022 - One paper to appear in AAAI 2023. Congratulations to Liangbin Xie.
- Sept. 2022 - Two papers to appear in NeurIPS 2022. Congratulations to Shuwei Shi and Zheng Chen. One paper is selected as a spotlight paper. Additionally, one paper to appear in NeurIPS workshop. Congratulations to Chenyu Dong.
- Aug. 2022 - One paper is accepted by TPAMI.
- July. 2022 - One paper to appear in ECCV 2022.
- July. 2022 - One paper to appear Cell Patterns.
- Mar. 2022 - Two papers to appear in CVPR 2022. Congratulations to Xiangtao Kong and Xina Liu.
- Jan. 2022 - I will join the Shanghai Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
- Aug. 2021 - Our paper about the economic impact and industry recovery during COVID-19 got accepted by Scientific reports.
- Aug. 2021 - We release a new low-level-interpretation work: Discovering “Semantics” in Super-Resolution Networks
- Apr. 2021 - Collaborated on a survey paper: Blind Image Super-Resolution: A Survey and Beyond
- Mar. 2021 - Local Attribution Map (LAM) is accepted to CVPR 2021. Check the first low-level vision interpretation method. Try our demo on colab.
- Feb. 2021 - InterFaceGAN was rate as one of the Most Influential CVPR Papers.
- Jan. 2021 - I am co-organizing the 6th NTIRE workshop and challenges in conjunction with CVPR2021. We are in charge of the Perceptual Image Quality Assessment Challenge based on our PIPAL dataset (ECCV 2020).
- Nov. 2020 - Interpretable Low-Level Vision is online, check our research initiative on visualizing and understanding low-level vision networks.
- Oct. 2020 - I am now a Ph.D. student at USYD.
- Oct. 2020 - PIPAL dataset is now released, get started with This Link.
- July. 2020 - One paper to appear in ECCV 2020.
- June. 2020 - Two papers about SRP are accecpted by the journal Information Sciences and the journal Engineering.
- Feb. 2020 - Two papers to appear in CVPR 2020. Check our GAN research at Research Initiative on Generative Modeling.
2019 and earlier
- June. 2019 - Our team ‘SuperSR’ won the Winner award in the NTIRE 2019 Challenge on Real Image Super-Resolution.
- Apr. 2019 - I join the multimedia lab at CUHK as a research assistant, working with Prof. Bolei Zhou.
- Feb. 2019 - One paper to appear in CVPR 2019. See you in Long Beach.
- Jan. 2019 - Our image super-resolution technique ESRGAN has been used to remaster various classic games such as Max Panyne, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Morrowind, and Final Fantasy 7. See DSOGaming, PC Gamer, Extreme Tech, and Synced (CN) for media coverage.
- Dec. 2018 - Our image enhancement algorithm SenseSR (denoise and SR) has been applied to the new products of Vivo X23! More products are coming! Check media coverage (CN).
- Sept. 2018 - Our team ‘SuperSR’ won the First Place in the Workshop and Challenge on Perceptual Image Restoration and Manipulation on Perceptual Super Resolution Region 3, and the Third Place Region 1 and Region 2.
- Nov. 2017 - I join Sensetime Research as a research intern.
Electrical & Information Engineering
The University of Sydney.